Free

"BTW, I did know this was going to be a very tough fight from the moment D.M. decided to take us under their wing."

I'm still thrilled EDIG remains very much in the game of pursuing its take of billion dollar markets in the world of consumer electronics.

The portable flash market has probably been the most dynamic with respect to growth and development and EDIG remains in the hunt. The vision remains intact...the process to riches was, well, unpredictable.

The first round of settlements has made EDIG whole, putting them on sound financial footing while eliminating all their debt as they look forward to raising the bar with dynamic results anticipated.

Frankly, I am more satisfied now than just about anytime in the past 9 years or so as this process is about ready to shift gears...regardless of the current pps.

I'd rather be holding EDIG debt free, lawsuit free, cash stable with DM on our side, right before the fact, regardless of the pps.

The market will awake when it awakes but this sure looks promising to finally happen and go our way.

New Message
Please login to post a reply