Free

This reminds me of the difficult situations that the company was put into in previous years by over-zealous shareholders looking for information by any means at their disposal... including contacting e.Digital’s partners and customers. This may not be as bad but as you note below, there could be repercussions...

You see I think I figured out that the information that Dischino posted from his source was from a Srilankan internal document. I, and others, were not supposed to find that online.

...to ask him to DELETE my post with the url to the Srilankan document as I did not want his source to get in any trouble nor do I wish edig any repercussions from such an offense.

I can not figure it out..and for the life of me..I can not figure out "why" asking questions OR wanting to know about your invested company is bad.....What is up with that?

It looks like you DID figure out that the information you wanted so badly could have come at a price. So now you’re trying to undo any damage it might cause and absolve yourself of any potential responsibility. But this is the Internet so it’s already too late. Your "right" to ask the "hard questions" may not be so clear-cut after all. I wouldn’t be so certain that the benefits of having this information about the Srilankan order justifies the potential risks. Regardless, this particular affair began with you... and you own it. Try thinking before you post.

- Sinkman

New Message
Please login to post a reply