Free

..there are plenty of shareholders that want and deserve answers. The company needs to oblige when and where they can...

I want a lot, but realize that I deserve nothing. The company is hopefully working toward enhancing shareholder value. How they choose to accomplish that is not up to me. It’s my option to sell if I don’t believe that they’re up to the task.

Regardless of the document I am happy to have the information in it..and do not apologize for that. It has made me feel more comfortable with edig regarding IFE than I have been in years. I will never apologize for asking questions. NO one should.

After 11+ years, you and I will only feel "comfortable" with EDIG when the share price has risen substantially. The information obtained through this document wasn’t important enough to justify the possible risk to the company... even if that risk were to be deemed relatively low. Any happiness or comfort will be short-lived so long as the share price remains in its present territory.

I have no problem with people asking questions; it’s demanding answers that can get us into trouble. Besides, I believe the truly important answers are forthcoming... by year’s end if not sooner.

- Sinkman

New Message
Please login to post a reply