Free

I have a great sense of humour, and I appreciate recent posts. However, this is NOT FUNNY. These guys from Somalia, or whereever are invading our boards, and you will hate to see it! I read the P board as well and I am a hub leader there, as well.

Some of you may not know this but I have seen, in the last couple of months, as many as 30 spam messages in a row, from the same so called posters....Mostly, in response to legitimate posts by legitimate posters, to get their spam out. I WILL NOT TOLERATE IT! I believe I have banned approx 30 posters for spam, and I will continue to do so.

Hated to see it come here, but trust me, we don't want them. In my case, if I see some new spam name with some illegitemate site, I will immediatedly BAN THEM! I have never banned anyone before except for this guys and I hope other leaders will do the same immediately!!!

In a case, where a known member accidentally refers us to a stock, I think warning would be sufficient.

However, these spammers are "self evident"! Everyond owes it to this board to immediately ban them, NOW! Thank you,

T.K.

New Message
Please login to post a reply