Free

Personal Viewpoint from me....if you care!....

posted on Jul 12, 2005 05:59PM
regarding my Edig investment. This is how it is, no matter what anyone else thinks about me or my posting or my viewpoints! I am not here to win a popularity contest!

I am currently 56 years old. My edig investment has gone TOTALLY SOUR. I still remain positive about the POTENTIAL of this company. I am willing to stick this out until I am 60 (if I make it), and am in hopes that I will be helped by my investment at retirement. That is another 4 years, folks! I am willing to risk, what little I have left, on that hope. If Edig goes down, it still will be worth the risk and all that I have learned on these boards from a multitude of people during the last six years! Lots of things, like how many different personalities there are out there!

I think that the voting for new shares will, at least, give me the opportunity to continue to think that good things COULD HAPPEN, and that the rejection of the new shares may possibly, KILL that hope! While I understand that many people are in different situations and need to do what they must, this is how I am thinking.

I CHOOSE to ignore all of the posts regarding Edig being a welfare company for just a few people. My choice! I choose to realize that the edig products that I, and others, have found to be of very high quality and have great potential! I CHOOSE to live for the future, and not dwell on disappointments of the past! Good luck to all who are invested and I hope we all get some reward!

(P.S. My strategy may change if the price happens to shoot straight up before I am sixty!) Until then, no one is going to get any of my shares!

T.K.

New Message
Please login to post a reply