Free
Message: Sent 8-9-10 - Partners outside of IFE, again. n New Technologies! taboot

First of all, I haven't seen too many "too the moon" prophesies lately but I do recall, when the stock was rising 35,000% and when Qualcomm was trading at 800 per share, those moon shot calls.

Actually, that was more like a Mars shot, well beyond the moon...but that was OVER 10 years ago...today investors are analyzing in real time, relative to the times today.

I think investors like their prospects right now more so than at any time in the past several years, and that is based on events unfolding, such as a record and first time profitable annual report based on IP results, renewed and ongoing IP efforts, the elimination of debt, cash on hand, among other reasons.

The analysis will continue as the results come in, but when managment has finally begun to deliver on the monetization front for those key IP patents that attracted investors in the first place, and when they state announcements are coming that will attract new and significant investor interest, it's difficult to ignore that in your analysis.

Blaming others for the past is about as an effective strategy and analysis as still trying to still blame Bush for Katrina. Some are still trying but the relevance and "truth" of the matter is not quite so clear, nor does it have any value at this time.

New Message
Please login to post a reply