Free
Message: Sent 8-9-10 - Partners outside of IFE, again. n New Technologies! taboot

'Yes, but EDIG was at the forefront of product concepts that have created billion of dollars in profit for over 10 years now for several companies and they still own some of the patents that helped to create those products.' ... daboss

Thank you for agreeing with me.

The Patents are the key to unlocking those companies' vaults

I belive DM knows that and that is they parterned with us. This is why this day to day stuff is not important(to me). This why falling below 16 cent never bothered me. Was I wrong or did it bother a few people here? Why did it bother them? I can see where it would have bother someone who was in need of money and had to sell, I hope no one had to do that. That is pain that I wish no one. We are all here to make life better for ourselves and our families.

Only two prices really matter, your buy price and your sell price, All the prices inbetween either play with your emotions or provide opprtunity. Those that added below 16 made a wise choice in my opinion. (I did not add any, I felt PTSC was a better bet) I soon believe that EDIG will be a better bet and I will sell some PTSC and buy a bunch more EDIG. At least that is my plan.

Your plan may be quite different. and 'That's OK too.'

New Message
Please login to post a reply