Free
Message: Re: sman -why the iPad will-not overtake portable IFE
Aug 10, 2010 08:24PM

OK we get it. Your opinion that IFE, partnerships and cross-licensing aren't going to do anything for EDIG's bottom line is crystal clear to us. You feel that their patents are their golden egg. Point made and I agree with you that the patents are key. Let's move on to something else (no, not patent re-exams which has also been discussed ad nauseum by you and dismissed as unlikely by the attorney "ronran"). We don't need anymore of these opinions shoved down our throats all day and night violating Agora Rule #5:

5. BASHING OR HYPING - Unsubstantiated claims of grandeur or impending doom are best left to Nostradamus as they will cost you some valuable points towards your rating. Also included in this category is repetition of the same question, fact or opinion over and over after a response has been provided or if there is currently no ascertainable answer.

Several have responded to you regarding your opinions so any future posts of how IFE, partnerships and cross-licensing are just plain stupid on managements' part will get your posts flagged. For the life of me, I don't understand why you don't get that.

How about doing some DD on what the "enforcement activity" FF alluded to means? Or what companies we may file suit against next and what products infringe? Heck, even just some DD on what action would best serve EDIG and investors if they were to win 50 or 100 million dollars in settlements from the CO 19. Just some suggestions for you to discuss to keep board disruptions in check.

New Message
Please login to post a reply