Free

RE: Look folks - and heregoes...Rick/Gil

posted on Jul 14, 2005 05:41PM
Not so perposterious I think. See my last post.... And actually I don`t see where any formal ``exclusivity`` agreements would need to be in play. EDIG would sell only to Wencor because of its (purchased) influence on the company. Wencor would buy only from EDIG because it would have a large vested interest in EDIG`s success. It would essentially be a partnership - a mutually beneficial business arrangement, though wouldn`t necessarily have to be formally recorded as such.

And of course there has been no mention of any of this publically. When does that EVER happen regarding a pending sale of an equity stake until the deal is done? Only in hostile take-overs, when it becomes obvious (though many times neither company will comment till it shakes out).

And again, what I was saying there was that a demand for EDIG management to make a deal with Wencor BEFORE you`ll vote for more authorized shares makes no sense in my scenario. I`m suggesting that a deal is already on the table and the authorization of more shares is a prerequisite for the deal to get done. Like I said, a cart and horse sort of thingy.

Oh, now you`ve done it! OWAH! Quick, I need Mr. Gumby`s brick to smack against my head! (for you Monty Python fans - LOL).

SGE

New Message
Please login to post a reply