Free
Message: One of the parts into which a whole may be resolved.

To All -

I gave it much though before deciding to post this. I figured it would stir-up controversy because RP laid-it on the line here much the same way he did to edigoki per the Markman - IMVHO. I thought and I thought, how this might 'ti-in' and have come-up with this hypothesis:

First let me say, Noting that the eVU is using the patent pending encription is sweet which is something we didn't know but suspected as-much; but this is somewhat bittered if we consider its final rejection and pending status. IMO even if the patent is not approve we're still on a level playing field because the eVU has MOS at its core and it's fundamentally protected as it stands as we witnessed with the Wencor/digecor case win.

However for reasons I've reiterated in the past it'd be great to get it approved to take us a giant step higher for the security of video on portables from our unique little Encryption Operating System. To me a logical answer could imply only one thing since he answered my email in this manor; I'd always thought that the new encryption patent might encompass the whole eVU configuration from with-in, everything even, the encasement the buttons, the microprocessors and all its circuitry, but now with managements emphasis on elements that will attract significant interest it leads me to believe MicroOS is going to be resonated into a chip and the most likely candidate IMO would be our first huge flash-memory integrator Intel... my/our ‘ti-in’ assumptions could even = TI/INTC and or even be part of Samsungs upcoming UWB chip push.

I had always been puzzled by why we needed Divx-encryption if the intrinsic controller abilities are as deep-rooted as doni and I guessed and IMO RP just confirmed it. I mean sure a leisure-kiosk would be cool, but speculative, and I don't think just building devices for Samsung would create micro-cap interest; we’ve been there done-that; when they say 'elements' I believe it's getting right down to the elemental part of what makes flash memory tick in handheld/portable devices. And yes, I bold-underlined those words in my original email to him.

Sent - 9-28-10

Dear Robert:

Over the eleven years I’ve been invested in this company either through PRs, Partnerships, Shareholder Meetings, Updates and Conference calls etc, we’ve heard the description of MicroOS as being ‘Tamper-proof via its embedded ness within the microcontroller; to ‘The Key’ as with DataPlay products.

In our Press Release with APS years ago, it said that the Digeplayer utilized Divx encryption-DRM. We shareholders must assume this is still the codec and encryption in use to obtain better than DVD quality images/video and retain Major Studio Content.

We know this much also:

‘’MicroOS™ is a proprietary low level operating system that we developed and implemented in hardware designs based on our digital video/audio platform (DVAP). Even though MicroOS was originally developed for flash memory, it has proven to be very flexible and adaptable in enhancing devices that contain hard drives and require significant content file management. MicroOS can also support and manage multiple codecs and digital rights management systems on a single device.’’

My question to you is this:

Are there any intrinsic attributes within MicroOS by-itself that can be programmed/configured that can lock-down and encrypt data/content without the need of another’s DRM-Encryption?

Respectfully,

Tim

From: Robert Putnam <rputnam@edigital.com>View Contact Wed, September 29, 20105:58:23 PM

To: tim scott <alertid@att.net>

Hi, Tim,

Yes...And, eVU™ uses our patent-pending digital storage media encryption, not DivX.

Best regards,

Robert Putnam,

Sr. Vice President

e.Digital Corporation | 16770 West Bernardo Dr. | San Diego, California92127 | p: 858.304.3016

ext. 205 | f: 858.304.3023 | rputnam@edigital.com

And We've seen This:

Dear Robert:

We see MicroOS is termed a software and hardware solution. Could the two be combined in the future to augment our own unique flash controller based microprocessor vs putting it on someone-else’s chip; a solution which achieves superior functions over the current competition? Possibly with a partner?

Respectfully,

Tim Scott, Paducah, Ky

Hi Tim,

This flexibility could be built into a chip if hardware designers and manufacturers wanted to run their products on MicroOS.

Best regards,

Robert

Robert Putnam,

Sr. Vice President

e.Digital Corporation | 16770 West Bernardo Dr. | San Diego, California92127 | p: 858.304.3016

ext. 205 | f: 858.304.3023 | rputnam@edigital.com

Dear Robert

Is it possibly that MicroOS could have elements critical to the etiology of these flash chip-controller aspects of flash memory?

Respectfully,

Tim, Paducah, Ky

Hi, Tim,

Yes, MicroOS™ could.

Best regards,

Robert

Robert Putnam,

Sr. Vice President

http://agoracom.com/ir/edigital/forums/off-topic/topics/442773-new-link-for-shareholder-q-a-with-mgnt-for-library-added-okies/messages/1444666#message

11-20-09 - ASHM

22. ''If we found a company that wants to settle with us and it has value to our engineering and technology we may choose to have partnership with them.''

aimvho

emit…

New Message
Please login to post a reply