Free

When I look at the discussion forum and most of the messages contain Apple references, I stop reading....

This is pure speculation and dot connecting....I have seen this sooo many times on this board over the course of the last ten years...If it happens down the road, myself and all shareholders will be partying like it's 1999...(sorry for the Prince reference)

We have current litigation happening and have 4 months until the Markman hearing...It is not written in stone that we will prevail...Remember the 75% success rate noted when DM came on board...

If we begin to see settlements before Jan. 28th, it appears we have a solid case. Companies do not want to wait until after the hearing and judge's ruling to possibly end up with higher $$ settlements and attorney fees...If they all stick together for the hearing, DM's presentation will have to be top notch for a favorable ruling....

Hey Giants, Did you say that you would be attending the hearing in January??? It would be great to have an Edig microphone in the courtroom...

Please be advised, this is all IMVHO. The last company update has me very excited about the next 6 months....Hopefully the rockets will have been lit, fired and we have achieved orbit....

GLTA

New Message
Please login to post a reply