Free

"Better question would be - How many of the Hub Leaders have a million+ shares?"

What does being a HL have to do with share quantity ownership?

Everyone here, I would have to assume, owns EDIG shares, and how many is not relevant to what members who post contribute to the forum.

It is rare that anyone even states their share count, not even in a PM or email, as it's nobody's business. The BOD members, Polis with 5% or more (he's about 6.8%) and these guys:

Top Institutional Holders
HolderShares% OutValue*Reported
PRIVATE ASSET MANAGEMENT, INC. 46,811 0.02 3,744 Sep 30, 2010
DOWLING & YAHNKE INC. 30,000 0.01 2,700 Jun 30, 2010
United Capital Financial Advisers, Inc. 13,500 0.00 1,215 Jun 30, 2010

have to state ownership per SEC rules....dah....as will Microcap fellas have to do....when they come on board...lol.

I understand your point though, that HL's are for the most part supporters of the company, focus on the positives, and depending on one's financial means, are invested accordingly. When I read a post, I never think it's content relates to how many shares the person has, as what the person is contributing is my focus, not how much money is on the line.

Back to the original topic though, the share count of our BOD speaks volumes IMO, as to their confidence in the future of the company they serve and work for with respect to FF/RP.

Anyway, that's my take on your post comments.

New Message
Please login to post a reply