Free
Nov 15, 2010 02:51PM
Nov 15, 2010 02:57PM

Hello Emit.

Thank you for your inquiry

We were able to copy and paste text from multiple sources to our message boards. Please see some examples from a number of sources below:

From AGORACOM post

Agora -

posted on Nov 15, 10 02:51PM Use the IP Check tool [?]

For the past 3-4 days I've been not able to Paste into replies... sometimes it works most tha time it doesn't give me the option... I've cleared temps etc.

anyone else having this happen -

e

From QuoteMedia:

QuoteMedia to open trading on Toronto Stock Exchange
QuoteMedia to open trading on Toronto Stock Exchange
Aug. 10, 2010 (Canada NewsWire Group) --

TORONTO, Aug. 10 /CNW/ -- Dave Shworan, CEO, QuoteMedia Ltd., and Eric Sinclair, President, TMX Datalinx and Group Head of Data Services, will open trading on Toronto Stock Exchange tomorrow in celebration of the selection of QuoteMedia as the web solution provider for TMXmoney.com.

TMXmoney.com features a host of high-quality North American financial content. With an average of approximately 40 million page views and 1.2 million unique visitors per month, it is one of the most popular financial websites in Canada.

From Word:

This is a Microsoft Office Document in Calibri 11

This is a Microsoft Office Document in Arial 11

This is a Microsoft Office Document in Times New Roman 11

This is a Microsoft Office Document in Comic Sans MS 11

Kindly forward a screenshot of the text you are trying to paste in to our message boards to contactagora@agoracom.com. We would need to see the source you are copying from to troubleshoot, as we haven't determined any problem with our text editor on our end with many popular sources.

Kind Regards,

AGORACOM

Nov 15, 2010 03:33PM

Nov 15, 2010 04:10PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply