Free

I said "an" element as you had stated not "the" element and you are totally misconstruing what I said...I totally believe in the technology behind eDig, however, getting to $24.50 share with no profits and all losses is IMO a fluke and had it not been for the bubble eDig would not have hit $24.50/share. The news around the time i.e. Intel may have helped a bit...but as you know nothing has really panned out over the years to justify that share price level. Besides the Digeplayer and Evu...Dataplay, Flashback, Intel, Fujitsu, the Kino PPVR, wedigmusic.com, MedeVu, etc....etc......every venture has gone sideways.....I am hoping for a change. I'm happy eDig is going after the thieves that stole our technolgy. I am happy they are applying for new patents. I hope they have a solid product in the future to garner more revenues. An established partner would be nice to have...we will see....call it as I see it....and hoping for a homerun! I hope these "elements", "material events" really mean something BIG this time around.

Good luck to all.....myself included.

New Message
Please login to post a reply