Free

Going into the home stretch of Markman and "significant events", we have seen volume spurts followed by ..........ZZzzzzzzzz. Yet we still get confirmation from RP that significant news is within the quarter.

I contribute this more towards a tight-lipped (for possible legal reasons or partnership product releases) attitude of EDIG and the very good possiblity that they have multiple "significant events" in the hopper. The" multiple events" gives EDIG leadway to stand by there claim of releasing eventS. If only two of (fill in the blank) currently tenative/possible events are already a lock, RP continues his claim.

As was stated in the last press release, we are in the process of filing new patents to expand our IP portfolio and look forward to announcing new technology and business developments this quarter. Our fiscal year ends March 31st.

Best regards,

Robert Putnam,
Sr. Vice President

So in a way, I'm not too disappointed to see a volume spike and then go back to sleep just as long as RP stands firm on his claims AND MOST IMPORTANTLY COME TO FRUITION.

I think we have the best connection to ANY information leak thanks to Silversurfer, jefother, Giants, Profundo and PACER.

Hang in there gang!

Dec 11, 2010 01:53PM
Dec 11, 2010 01:58PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply