Free

"In my opinion everything that has happened, and continues to happen comes down to '774 Claims 1&2. The essence of these claims are Removable Flash Memory, no way around it. The rest are supeflatous details. Also, as I have said before I believe the further edig patents can all be gotten around, "Picket Fence", because the Claims are common to all interactive devices, regardless of the memory type. I believe they were granted only because they are related to RFM, but only that. I also believe all have their own methods of managing FM, but there is no way around '774 Claims 1&2. I'll very surprised if any of hese patents hold water. We'll see at the end of the day.

Thanks for your question."

As I figured... other than the memory is removable.

It doesn't totally relate to that fact, other issues relate in the way the memory is utilized as a removable.

I have been giving my opinions over many years now....and they had nothing to do with the fact that the memory is removable. Removable memory would be too broad a question to win, as PCMCIA removable issues were in place prior to e.Digital.

The issues are over usage, where the usage is much more enhanced in the subsequent patents.

Thanks for responding

doni

New Message
Please login to post a reply