Free

I do think Putnam was burning out. There were only a handfull of times when he wasn't available to answer a question in the past 11 years since I've been calling him. I believe Dec. 17 was his anniversary and historically he would take some time off around now to take a road trip. It seemed to me that he was married to his work most of the time. I was just as surprized as everyone else at his departure but the timing makes some sense given his anniversary.

I think Nunally plays a big role in this restructuring. Putnam was vital during the period when we were in litigation with Wencor. He continued as the contact / leasion person at eDigital with Duane Morris but from my perspective almost seems reduntant to the role Nunally is playing. Nunally has a more technical, legal perspective than Robert whose background is communications.

Putnam still has his day job at LRAD. I think he was partial to (ATCO) LRAD but in a conversation I had with him about how many of us were counting on eDigital for our retirement I remember him replying that he was too. So I'd like to think that even though he's leaving I don't think he sold us out. It was the right time for him and at a time when his departure could be restructured into a new organization.

It remains to be seen what that reorganization will yeild but with the Markman just over a month away, the seeds of this transition sown and a shareholders meeting scheduled in March to answer most of our questions, I remain positively invested.

Larry

New Message
Please login to post a reply