Free

I logged off at 11:07AM San Diego time Tues 12/15, have been out of town and did not read a single time until this morning, very selectively, based on top rated messages only due to not having the time to read 4+ days of posts.

I did read all the flagged posts in the manage violation section, to see why there was so much "red ink" and must say, I am disappointed at so many personal comments that have flown around.

There is no way, with a group as diverse as we are, to have 100% agreement topic by topic, nor are we expected to. Add to that the wide range of beliefs and disbeliefs in the company, past and current product (singlular), management, our BOD and of course, past/present/future(???) same.

RP leaving was the most unexpected low blow in my soon to be 11 year"anniversary" owning this stock, and I'd think many or most feel as I do. Again, I have not read all comments.....

I intend to make contact with Fred and drop by for a quick visit, but not sure when. I know I will not learn anything, and my comments/questions will be kept in check, as I have done with all personal one on one visits, to include questions at SHM's over the last decade. At this point, he has probably been bombarded with questions from customers, potential customers, employees/BOD members, plus countless share holders sending emails and calling. He must be pretty beat up by now, so my visit will be to show support, not "give him another headache."

When I said to the effect....Agora's rules are out the window, go ahead and vent...it feels good, LOL etc, I was obviously kidding. When I said there will be no flags/violatioins ditto, and the rest is known by all.

OK, the SHM is put off till Mar, announcements put off till "early next quarter"....I say big deal. We all understand the balance so no need for me to repeat it.

I went to a mini 1966 HS reunion that was put together and held at a gals house, that I reconnected with about 6 months ago by accident, after 44 years! About 25 people, and it was a blast. Did not talk about EDIG either...LOL.

I hope cooler heads prevail from here forward.

Happy Holidays to all.

Dec 19, 2010 12:38PM
Dec 19, 2010 12:48PM
Dec 19, 2010 02:37PM
Dec 19, 2010 03:13PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply