Free

Hello everyone,

“Corporations also create subsidiaries for the specific purpose of limiting their liability in connection with a risky new business. The parent and subsidiary remain separate legal entities, and the obligations of one are separate from those of the other. Nevertheless, if a subsidiary becomes financially insecure, the parent corporation is often sued by creditors. In some instances courts will hold the parent corporation liable, but generally the separation of corporate identities immunizes the parent corporation from financial responsibility for the subsidiary's liabilities.” Posted by GreenGo, thanks.

I don’t think they are “limiting their liability in connection with a risky new business”. But, there is obviously something going on that I don’t yet understand, as I have previously posted, and remains not understood. I think these are questions that only FF can only answer. Dischino, perhaps when you “stop by”?

Basic Questions:

1. Is EDIG a new “Division” within edig, or is it to be really a newly formed “ Wholly Owned Subsidiary”, or can it be made so and when, or perhaps is it to be a majority owned Subsidiary, but perhaps more importantly, not totally owned by edig?

2. Can edig grant or otherwise transfer its Flash Portfolio to a new Division/Subsidiary?

3. Is edig merely trying to separate itself, and perhaps eVU, from EDIG, or is it trying to protect, at the same time the FP, from edig’s liabilities, and/or their history/track record?

4. Is EDIG only going to be responsible for new “Innovations” in different quarters/areas from this point forward, other than eVU and the FP (I don’t think so, maybe eVU. We’ll see)?

5. And lastly, what was DM’s role in making this decision, and what is the perceived benefit to edig and edig shareholders, with or without DM’s input?

Okay that’s it now. Perhaps you all have other basic questions to ask/raise. I hope so.

Thanks

I think DABOSS told me how to get daily trade transactions through Level II, but you have to be a VP, (not me yet). Moo, please continue to post these.

New Message
Please login to post a reply