Free
Message: Re: OK, getting many requests to ask Fred stuff, read this email from Sun

I can't read into that.

At many SHM's I've attended, webcasts listened to, and a few visits to corp, there are many examples of questions that are off limits, so rather than waste my time pushing for something they can't discuss, I just leave it be.

The last time I went there, I had a dozen or so questions PM'd to me, and only 2 could be asked.

Q: Why did 6 of the TX 7 have NDA's?

A: NDA's are the norm, and it is in the best interest of both parties to maintain confidetiality.

Q: Will there be a SHM this year?

A: Yes, but I cannot disclose any dates, so watch for a PR at the appropriate time.

This was Sept 17, 2009 with RP.

It was more of a how are you, nice to see the TX 7 all settled, great to have DM on board, the burn rate is now X etc. There were 2 others with me, jonthezman from here and his Wife. Jon asked questions and some crossed that line, so " I am unable to discuss that....look for company commications in the future."

Setting expectations of these quick visits too high does no good. To me it's more of showing an interest, getting to see each other in a very quick private setting, so they recognize who you are. It's really low key.

Not sure when I'll go either?

New Message
Please login to post a reply