Free
Message: From the e.DIGITAL REPORTS FISCAL 2010 Q3 FINANCIAL RESULTS - FRED & ROBERT

Errrr....I completely agree. With the history of under delivering on their PRs/promises, I personally tend to read the most minimal implication into any statement made until the proof is in the proverbial pudding. I think they may have wanted to make some positive statement since things have been so quiet.

Again my personal feeling is with that particular statement, most non-bashers and non-hypsters would reasonably assume it to mean that there would also be a statement further describing those elements before the end of the year. Now we see, that is obviously not the case. This could have obviously changed in that regard in that the anticipated elements are not or were not there OR they just could not be yet announced.

We all obviously hope for the later. If they did not have any thing coming, I do not see a reason to delay the SHM to February initially and now March. It just creates more expectation and there was already enough initially.

Merry Christmas to all and much happiness no matter where you may be!

New Message
Please login to post a reply