Free
Message: Re: Some things I have been asked to comment on, and not: Speculator

Hello richardo,

Clearly, you pay a lot of attention to what has been reported/required in the past, have read them thouroughly, understand Balance Sheets, and Loss Carry Forward. Are you a banker or financial lawyer? I have been part of public companies, admittedly well in the past, but I assure you shenigans/manipulations happen within the confines/requirements of SEC Reg's. Surely things have tightened up since my day, but look what continues to happen. Look at the economic climate and where we are today. Are you sure OTC/Penney Stocks are high on the radar? I'm sorry, I go with my impressions. I have looked at everything you mentioned, and take most of it with a grain of salt. Positive results are what I am after without a lot of speculation (no pun intended).

Hmm.. A lot of new cash expected, hopefully, new innovations, hopefully. The accounting/tax thing, from a 28 year banking veteran just made sense to me. Right or wrong, we'll see.

I seriously don't mean to aggravate or annoy anyone.

A question, and this is a joke (I am in a light harted mood today): Do you make up some of your words, or just a fast typer? I wish us all a happy and prosperious New Year.

Thanks,

Spec

New Message
Please login to post a reply