Free

The markman. I had understood that the markman was a court proceeding where by the court had its own experts that examine the patern in question.

From what I am getting from most of what I have read lately is that it is a bull session where the defendent makes his claim and that then is challanged by in our case EDIG.

The point of all of this , is whether the patent in question belongs to the said party . In this case to EDIG. If they were issued a patent Then the issue is can the product that is in question work without what belongs to Edig??

Then the question becomes, we are using something else that makes our product work. Edig has the right to examime that which they state is now being used by them not Edigital.

The process was soposed to be simple but it appears that it has become complicated by lawyer crap for other reasons.

What then does the markman "Prove" If not to whom the patent belongs. Why then another court proceeding. Just more lawyering more delays.

After 12 years its time to really get tough with the thieves. If the markman proves that EDIG owns what it say's it owns then we should go for the juggler. These parasites were hoping to put EDIG out of business. Edig should keep that in minmd as they as they negotiate. If they refuse to come to terms then rip them. They are theives anyway and will look to steal from you again.

New Message
Please login to post a reply