Free
Jan 21, 2011 08:35PM
Jan 21, 2011 08:40PM
Jan 21, 2011 08:48PM
Jan 21, 2011 08:51PM
Jan 21, 2011 08:59PM

I also meant to mention (been a bit under the weather lately, as well) that the Ipad has to/was meant to include SD. People want to save/record what they are doing, and make it easily transferable. I'm sure there has been a lot of consumer input/pressure. I think Apple will also come around on the Iphone. It is the only cell phone I know of that does not have a SD. I also think SIMs are no longer an issue, as I once did. SD's are the big deal in this quarter, and also remember all laptops use Memory Sticks (RFM), including Apple. I can't tell you how many people I have seen download music to thier laptops as a recording handheld/portable device, and use the MS to transfer the recordings to their Ipod, etc ('774 claims 1&2).

As I have said, I think, strongly, that the MH judgement will come down favorably, and quickly. If so, we are on our way. If the judgment is delayed I will worry a bit, but will keep the faith.

One last thought, I understand that the judge is pro big business when suing the little guys who have infringed (David) upon their patents, but this is perhaps the 1st time she has come across David is suing big guys (Goliath) for infringing. I think this is good thing. We'll see.

New Message
Please login to post a reply