Free

I told you guys and gals on Friday that Apple had to come around, edigital or not. Market pressure is a powerfull force. Apple could buy edigital in a heart beat , and own '774. Although I don't think this is going to happen, it could, and I wouldn't be terribly, and/or perhaps really pleasently surprised. You will see the Iphone, and their other stuff follow.

I no longer think edigital wants to be bought out because of EDIG. However, I do not have a lot of faith in EDIG for reasons I won't go into. '774 is the key to edigital's future wealth/net value and ours, one way or the other.

I actually knew Steve Jobs, but haven't spoken to him in 20 years, although I spoke to John Sculley many times thereafter, until he was kicked out and Steve J took back the reins. My 1st software was actually featured in AppleTalk Magazine, a long time ago. I could tell you more about that and other pub's/products, but not just yet. I assure you I will after the MH ruling comes down. I am not trying to elusive, just strategtic in many regards.

Good football this afternoon! Yoohah!

New Message
Please login to post a reply