Free
Jan 24, 2011 12:41PM

1 coyote--Its just a guess. Its to strange for it to be a normal situiation. What is going on with EDIG is not a bunch of rumors. The fact tell us that the company is litagating 176 different companies that not only do they say have stolen their property but so does a lawyer who is involved with ip litagation and has put up its money to fight the cause.

Besides that, EDIG has bought back its debt and does have a product that it does sell and the prognosis for success in Markman is very high.

Based on that and many other "FACTS" the stock has hit a wall that is rediculous. Can a company such as the M.M. control the price of stck so tight? not by itself. Thats my opinion. I then have to question, in whose interest is it that the stock remain at 10 cents or mabe 11 cents for more than a year. Fluctuating back and forth even with great news.

Soprry but I'm from the old school and smell something. Its not detrimental to the company but perhaps there is an effort to get people on to it at very low prices. If I was ion the market to buy , i would say great. I'm tapped out and wished that I had a few big ones to buy . My only interest now is to see that the stock increase and it should ------- we'll just have to wait and see what the next few days will bring. They can't keep it down forever, its not in their intrerest. jmho for what its worth.

New Message
Please login to post a reply