Free
Message: Ole heybrad is frothing at the mouth over on RB.....

I agree and I would like to add win lose or draw most here know we own a penny stock

We know its risky and hence the rewards can be great or we can lose all . We are all big boys and girls and chose to take the risk

Considering

DM took the case after examining the patents and doing their dd and did so on a contingency basis is quite encouraging to say the least . I dont know of one single attorney that would take a case if it had no merit especially on a contingency basis. heck even the dearly departed from agora LL or legaleagle wouldnt do that

Edig has wiped out all debt and for the first time ever showed a profit and actually has cash in the bank

16 were sued on the 1st round and 16 settled

If you read that putrid thread on RB you would think none of the above happened and that edig paid someone off to take the case . They are the sorriest bunch of crybabies I have ever encountered in my 40 + years

Good luck to us all and lets hope the judge treats us favorably as right now no one and I mean no one ( even the bafoon LL) knows what the ruling or rulings will be

New Message
Please login to post a reply