Free

I was thinking I was the "only one" remembering to "Buy low, sell high"! As I've mentioned before, if EDIG isn't worth buying now with what's at stake, it's not worth buying at all. This is the kind of stock I look for regularly. I do find it amazing the "overhang" of selling in this stock though and how constant it is. It is problem and a consistent source of frustration for me, I'm sure for you all as well? This is a BIG problem! I believe this is happening as a result of ongoing action of MM's "abusing" their exemption of naked short selling. They're only "supposed" to use naked short selling to conduct a "fair & orderly" market and provide liquidity in any security (stock). Problem is they have so much money usually they can use this ,"current exemption" to control (like a ragdoll) most stocks, BUT definitely small stocks like EDIG to ensure a profit 90% of the time! Wow! Surely, cheating, bulling is NOT heroic, it's unfair and really criminal in matters of money! As a suggestion, If we we're to voice complaints collectively to the "supposed" police, nasd regulators/SEC, it would prompt an investigation at the very least? There are new rules being implemented, but yet to see if they'll be enforced? At least, these cheaters would be watched and backoff the continual manipulation of "this stock". I know other shareholders have done this on other stocks and chased these dirtbags elsewhere. Probably here, since nobody has taken action, that I'm aware of yet?

Good luck to us ALL!

mguru

New Message
Please login to post a reply