Free

IMO, the collective effort by our group, to accumulate all the questions on a single page and email them before he scheduled the conf call, made it part of the presentation. That's is in fact what I asked him to do, as did others.

Separate emails by me and others after the list was sent suggested just that....share holders want this to be included in the script.

However, there is no way all of the questions can be addressed. Some involved timing, company confidential items, with legal strategy and guidence from DM not to go there.

23 questions were submitted. We had a few duplicates so I scratched those from the list. NOTHING was censored, re-written or otherwise, even though many people PM'd me with their question saying, "Joe, if this is not appropriate you have my permission not to include it." Bull pucky....it was included regardless...not my call to decide what Fred wants to address and what he can't...he is the censor...LOL.

OK...corrected a few typos/spelling but that's it.

So the BIG question is, separate from this list, does the company expect a MH ruling before hand? I hope the date selected and per the PR saying early Mar is why.

I am not setting my expectations to get 23 answers...1/2 would be wonderful IMO.

New Message
Please login to post a reply