Free

My guess is that they expected more settlements in the pre-Markman period in calendar 2010, which did not happen, and, as a result, they had nothing they could discuss at a shareholders meeting.

Rignt now they have one done and a week ahead to, perhaps, announce more settlements. One thing they can do is announce a share buy back program, to enhance shareholder value and take advantage of these low price levels. That is a win-win and sends a message to the markets.

It is now known Pat Nunally will participate in the March 14th conference call. His perspective should be beyond interesting as he has been instrumental in the ongoing IP efforts as well as the upcoming launch of the new EDIG Innovations Group. The new technologies and patents are new information and should also indicate where this company is headed. It would make sense if they launch the new website this week or next.

An informed shareholder is an asset to the company and I am pretty sure they get that, as Fred was very positive about taking this step forward in light of the shareholder meeting delay...keeping communications lines open...likely because EDIG is on the verge of some watershed moments, pending Markman.

This will be an interesting week followed by an even more interesting Monday morning...at least, that is my hope.

The settlement without pacer filing preceeding it was an interesting turn and might be indicative of a handful more to come. However, it remains one day at a time as so many factors are out of EDIG's control.

Regardless, shareholders get a new view and the link to the conference call will be available for investors and microcap fund managers to absorb.

The more the word gets out, the better for all invested.

And bring on a PR firm to help launch EDIG with its reincarnation.

New Message
Please login to post a reply