Free

Guys I agree and I Idisagree. I agree that edig will need products and partnerships in order to sustain itself for decades to come however I disagree with those that say the markman will do nothing. If edig receives a favorable markman it is one more step in the validation of the patents . This will encourage more infringing companies to come forth and settle . Someone has posted the avg total was about 3 million . Altho I believe that # will go up substantially with a favorable markman lets use 3 as a benchmark. 160 or so identified infringers left. Lets say 30 % get dismissed altho none have as of yet that would leave us with about 112 settlements x 3 million = 336 million x 60% to edig which is 201,600 . Hmmm are the bafoons really saying that having 200 million in the bank will not do anything for the share price ??? 201 million represents about 70 c a share in cash .

Having that amount of cash will certainly increase the pps as well as afford edig the opportunity to have the $ necessary to produce new technologies and new products.

Having that kind of cash is a step towards parnerships and new products and a steamroll effect

New Message
Please login to post a reply