Free
Message: Is Now the Time to let the wind out of the un-Cautious?
Mar 22, 2011 02:42PM

It buggs me that too often at the cusp of an event this kind of inflamitory sentiment get bounced around like a beach ball at a concert. I think it is irresponsible to over-insinuate the possible upcoming effects of an event. "

"This is what you have been waiting for, to some degree, the patents validated, 15 infringers on the hook with 150 more waiting and now new technologies in cell phones awaiting the announcement of strategic partners perhaps?"

"But is now the time to be cautious, with the Judge's ruling days or weeks away from possibly sending EDIG into a settlement frenzy ????"

"Cautious? A little bit too late for that. You're either in or out and it's either payday or it's not.

Daboss, Can I use your money to purchase my shares? Buzz words and phrazes like frenzy, This is what you have been waiting for, You're either in or out and it's either payday or it's not....are completely uncalled for. Honestly, everytime I see something like that it makes me feel like my investment is a pump and dump scam. I realize those words and statements are you opinion, well AND THERE YOU ARE... you got mine today.

New Message
Please login to post a reply