Free

Not only am I impressed with the time and effort that went into your post Mike but the logic and insight that you brought with it.

I talked with Fred earlier in the week. My approach is conversational rather than probing. When I was about to conclude the conversation I commented we had previously talked on Monday. Jan. 31, about 8:30 AM (PST) just days after the Markman Hearing. At that time he had no feel for how it went as he hadn't even had an opportunity to discuss the hearing with the lawyers from Daune Morris. Now, a couple of months later I asked him the same thing. He said that when they were dealing with Wencor in court you were able to get a read from the judge that indicated with some confidence how he would rule. This judge gave no indication. Duane Morris in it's conversations with the defense feels that neither side has an edge...at least from reading the judge. Judge Kreiger is playing her cards close to her chest which is how it should be played. I commented that this probably makes an appeal less likely, given her approach.

I don't know if you've talked with Fred in the past but he is certainly aware of what you bring to the shareholder movement given your contributions. I would encourage you to at least forward your "57 days" insights and follow it up with a conversation. I think it would be benificial to all involved.

I thought this should be a Private message at first, but felt otherwise as your contributions to this board are praise-worthy and the opportunity for you to share your laymen thought with Fred and those on the inside, may prove rewarding. I don't think there are many laymen that can make the kind of contribution that you make and I wouldn't be surprised if your "57 days" has already been perused by Fred.

Anyways, Thanks for all you do.

Larry

New Message
Please login to post a reply