Free
Apr 25, 2011 12:37AM
Apr 25, 2011 12:46AM
Apr 25, 2011 01:08AM

As there is plenty of off/semi off topic discussion, perhaps the flagging should have been "Other" with a description of the crux of the issue. For example:

"BLunist talks about wanting to start over with a fresh start on the EDIG discussion forum. Yet in his very first appearance he posted off topic, inflammatory posts in an effort to cause division on the board. He is already trying to gain sympathy by talking about how right he's been in the past and how he's been "tarred and feathered" by posters. The discussion forum is about EDIG..." Let's add to that his "outright denial" that he sent vulgar messages to Dischino, that somebody else must have used a Blunist alias and sent them? So Dischino's a liar? They discussed these PM's many times when they occurred and there was only 1 BLunist then...guess that wasn't Paul either?

"If he were sincere, why even bring up past differences between himself and Hub Leaders? Why harp on his perception of unfair treatment? Why not discuss the reasons you are invested in this stock, challenges ahead and opinions on what will take this stock to the next level. Bring some DD to the board, not disruption..."

Paul did the very same thing the last time that AGORA permitted him to come back. He apologized and said he wanted to start over, then immediately started it up again harping on Dischino, saying he never sent vulgar PM's...Repeating the same "exact comments and questions" After many warnings he was banned again.

For several years, I valued Paul's thoughts and opinions, he's a smart cookie and very informed. It was only after he would not stop "repeating the same exact things and asking the same questions over and over again" that it became a problem for the board, and regardless of what "anyone said" he just kept it up. It was (and is) as if someone did not share his opinion that it bothered him so much he couldn't just agree to disagree. It was "not just 6 members that had a problem with it" The number of votes "against Paul" at the time were quite numerous because of the disruption. While not always perfect HL's simply did what they thought was right, as I believe Silver Surfers intent was today given the circumstances.

Paul mentioned in a recent post that he is "not shy and sneaky...and "actions speak louder than words..." Well Paul has been banned at least 10(?) times posting under different alias' on two different stock boards. The IP addresses under many if not most appeared to be dynamic or different than his primary IP address. He currently has 3 "active alias'" That we are aware of using his primary IP address:

IP Check Results Message: Re: Provide guidance. Just what does it mean BL

Mail Room (116)
Votes: 15 Score: 3.4
  • Currently 3.4/5 Stars.
Mail Room (5)
Votes: 1 Score: 1.0
  • Currently 1.0/5 Stars.
Mail Room (27)
Votes: 2 Score: 3.0
  • Currently 3.0/5 Stars.

About the IP Check Tool

Once again these are only the ones we are currently aware of. Paul has demonstrated the willingness and ability to log on and post to these boards as "he sees fit" and does not believe this to be sneaky...I do agree with him actions speak louder than words.

I've spoken with several HL's, the consensus was that Paul would be accepted if not welcomed if he really wanted to be a part of the board again. Just appears he wants to continue on as he sees fit. If you don't read every message on the board every day it may be easy to buy into the revisionist history being foisted upon us in the last several days. Personally I've had enough of the drama. IMO

Oh...Go eDig!

Coyote

Apr 25, 2011 09:10AM
Apr 25, 2011 10:30AM
Apr 25, 2011 11:31AM
Apr 25, 2011 11:40AM
Apr 25, 2011 11:45AM
Apr 25, 2011 12:10PM
Apr 25, 2011 12:20PM
Apr 25, 2011 12:29PM
Apr 25, 2011 12:31PM
Apr 25, 2011 12:43PM