Free

First, the results of the Markham hearing are taking a fairly long time--I believe we are entering the time frame for patents similar to ours. If there was no validity to the first two construction claims I would think that we would have heard by now--but, maybe not. Judge K is taking her time because she does not want this to be her second "not finest hour" or possibly because she sees the potential effect on many companies and wants to dot all i's and cross all t's so it doesn't get thrown back into her lap and can stand up to potential appeals.

Second, I have no judgement on past deeds of the management, but some on this board have pointed out supposed bunglings, not kept promises, and many delays in the past. I was thinking that maybe that is a good thing!--for those that have stuck around that is. What if EDIG had the goods all along, but the management failed to execute properly or mismanaged what they had? So the big companies saw this, saw a company that did not have enough money to fight a long court battle and just started using our ideas and figured they would worry about little EDIG later IF they had to. Then along comes DM and a bunch of smart guys that know the law go over all of the info and decide to take the case for the chance of a huge payday instead of legal fees.

I am not counting on huge paydays or thinking of how to spend the money that I currently do not have. I am just waiting patiently and hoping that our technology is what we believe it is and what DM apparently thinks they have a good chance of proving it is and the rest will take care of itself. GLTAL

New Message
Please login to post a reply