Free

Where were digital files stored when the power was turned off during the timeframe of the Flashback patents? Was it on hard drives or magnetic floppy discs exclusively for non powered applications?

How was flash memory used prior to our patent? Was it only for temporary storage while power was supplied and them moved to a hard drive or floppy disc for long term storage before the power was turned off?

Was the idea of using Flash Memory as a long term non powered storage medium novel with our inventions?

I believe that I know the answers to these questions, but if my answers are correct, I just can't undersand how this stock is .085 right now.

As I interpret all of the thought provoking posts herre, if we win at the Markman, and our claims are interpreted as we intend, doesn't that mean that literally every handheld device with removeable flash memory is violating our patents?

I still don't have a clear understanding if removable/non removable is a limiting factor for us.

I have been increasingly invested in e.Digital since 2000 and I am starting to wonder if I have just been living a pipe dream and that I really have no clue about this investment. How can a company with this much potential be back down to .08 cents?

I feel like either I've overthought this investment (along with a bunch of others) or this investment has somehow flown under the radar for all these years and is about to get very interesting.

Frustrated/Excited Long.

Keith

New Message
Please login to post a reply