Free

My Opinion

posted on Aug 14, 2005 01:08PM
Yes, we all have a right to voice our opinions. So, if it matters and I think it does, here`s mine.

Some of us here talk like they are armchair CEO`s. and that e.digital is a huge company on the Nasdaq and we need to compete against Microsoft, Apple, etc... to make it work for us.

In my opinion, that`s just not the case. We can not compete against them on their level; it`s just not possible and not probable.

Just an observation from Captain Obvious here...... e.Digital is a very small company with limited resources but they have a couple of things going for them. They have superior engineering talent and patented technology. That talent and technology has started to become recognized and utilized by larger companies like Wencor.

IMHO, e.Digital only needs a small part of the pie to become successful. Because it`s going to be a huge pie.

I believe there is plenty of opportunity for the DigEplayer, MedEviewer, etc.. to grab some of the market share and make a go of it.

e.Digital has its foot in the door with Wencor and has done well. I applaud their efforts. This has been the best year so far and I`m looking forward to an even better year ahead.

I think Atul is doing a very good job and is a straight shooter and is growing the company the best he can. One step at a time..small step by small step... and I support him.

One more thing....

There are lots of negative forces that only want e.Digital to fail... Their agenda is to pick, grind, mold, and spin the truth to their liking and if you let the bastards get you down and you start believing in the lies being told to ruin this company, then we will be lost.

This is a OTCBB stock and has high risks, if you haven`t noticed. It doesn`t take much to move it and it doesn`t take much take it up or bring it down... It`s the nature of the beast.

Best returns,

LGJ

New Message
Please login to post a reply