Free

Hello all,

I watch the forum very closely looking for useful information. I must admit it is sometimes hard to find, but that is the nature if the beast, and I understand this. I thank you all.

The reason I decided to post before the MH Ruling is all summed up in sman998’s recent post:

Patents May Only be Invalidated Under "Clear and Convincing" Standard

I have said from the beginning there are no ways around ‘774, #’s 1&2 and it/they cannot be beat or invalidated. I think Summit (whatever) is/was really good news. The only thing I fear, and I think DM does as well, is the enormity of the case, and its subsequent ramifications on the handheld industry, and which as we all know is growing in leaps and bounds. Having said that, I am betting on DM, for often recited reasons throughout the forum.

Okay, I don’t fully understand why edig hasn’t issued a PR in this regard, but I reckon they are currently in discussions to agree to agree, and have not concluded the settlement (Plus royalties? This would be a good thing in terms of precedent. IMO.) They, I am sure will when its a deal.

None of us are giving up, right!

Goodnight everyone.

Spec...

New Message
Please login to post a reply