Free

If you look at the Picture of Lord Aragon Strider spread out on a lounging chair you will get the picture of how I feel when I read some "Whinings on how this company has no steady income!?...

Over the periord of 12 years or so that I have been around, I have come to clear understanding that EDIG is not a company one invests in for their steady "Regular Income.?"...

We have all bought EDIG for the "BIG GAMBLE", that they will get a POSITIVE MARKMAN RULING, and thus get their fare share of the multi-billion dollar and ever growing FLASH MARKETS...

Those who bought and have held this stock over a decade are really deluding themselves in thinking that EDIG will grow its business by developing a steady income by making and selling widgets....

An EDING with a POSITIVE MARKMAN RULING, and an ever inceasing asset of cross-licensing with vraious defendant-infringers, and having a list of 200+ additional infringers to cash oiut against, is a valuble commodity to the likes of APPLE, SAMSUNG, INTEL etc....

This company will either be bought by whale in elctronic business, or will end up as rhe QUALCOME of the FASH industry...

GLTA...

Gil...

New Message
Please login to post a reply