Free

is going to give enough time for DM to submit 'additional' testimony or cite previous case law that will be 'reconsidered' in the final MH ruling.

The language of the statement is designed to scare out enough shares from nervous investors who have not been keeping up with the arguments as well as established LAW and rulings.

It would SEEM as if this is a 'notice' to big investors who never would otherwise look at EDIG that something's going to happen in 30 days, after DM submits its 'additional' information or comments..... which, will amazingly turn the decision for EDIG.

EDIG is in the news today..... not perhaps the 'everyday' news, but this 'notice' has been widely disseminated where it was meant to be and you can bet SOMEONE is buying up all the shares at a deep discount.... provided they can find enough shareholders (as of this moment) to give up.... and sell.

In my unfounded and conspiratorial opinion, justice goes to the one with the biggest bank account. And the biggest bank account knows how to obtain justice for their purposes.

Don't think any of the infringers or EDIG has anywhere near 'the biggest bank account' I'm referring to.

"The biggest things happen just after you are at the point that you are willing to give up." That was said recently on that show that's going off of Fox News in two days, and it's always been true.

If you have considered your investment as speculative (as with any penny stock, consider it 'zero value' from the day you purchase it) then you already know what to do.

DM hasn't gone this far to say "OK, we give up".

I haven't either.

Jun 29, 2011 09:14AM
Jun 29, 2011 09:20AM
Jun 29, 2011 09:25AM
Jun 29, 2011 09:39AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply