Free

I think all this chatter about someone's PM is way out of line. So a person got out, and perhaps wisely so, but regardless it is his/her personal business. The fact that he/she sent some of you a PM, out of loyalty, remorse, a goodbye, or whatever, simply should not of come up. In fact, I was so annoyed last night I checked with Agora to see if these indescretions were in Violation. They responded that because no one posted the actual PM content, it was not, but...

I realize that this current time is difficult for all of us "longs", but... I have do doubt that DM remains at the helm, will continue to be so, and FF's hands are firmly tied, and have been for a awhile. e.Digital, not e.Analog (JK), e.Digital has a long history of being premature about many things, and I think the latest example is EDIG. Bad habits are hard to break, but things have become critical. Having said that, berating FF at this point does no good. I understand your frustation, but simply put, things are going to be okay in time or they're not. Please continue to have faith in "774 1&2, and that JK is a dope that will receive her 2nd comeupsence, in time.

Have a happy 4th,

Spec...

New Message
Please login to post a reply