Free
Message: Joe/Gil - let's ask ourselves one question and see if we all answer it

The company has made significant efforts to capitalize on its intellectual property and has partnered with a legal firm with expertise in those matters. I trust management will answer the recent challenge within the next month through the avenue provided by the court, not merely to satisfy nervous shareholders.

Like many, I invested in 1999 while looking for the next generation of product to replace the crappy MP3 format available at that time. When I read the patents, I thought they had the potential to do far more in the way of changing memory storage, perhaps replacing CD's as the preferred sales format for music. I remember waking my wife up at midnight and whispering, "I think I found it."

While some may see the Judge's decision as a disaster for share price, I prefer to look at it as a blessing for those wanting to add to their investment in EDIG.

While curious about the legal approach of the next few weeks, I don't expect any communication about legal strategies before documents are filed with the court, nor would I ask that EDIG management speak outside of the courtroom prior to those filings.

New Message
Please login to post a reply