Free
Message: Re: Understand how the game is played.... a different view of the opinion

"And you see that she is just dead wrong. The data doesn't even get to the flash memory until it has been fully processed by the processor."

The phrase “received processed sound electrical signals” refers to the electrical signals that have been generated by the microphone and passed through the amplifier and gain control circuits, but have yet to be converted by the....STOP.... CODEC ???....what codec type?

received processed sound electrical signals = analog condition

The implication is, what path will the signals run, ....she has pointed out her thoughts in foot note 4....re-read it....I do not totally agree with the consideration sited.

The path choice can be, see reference 5:63----5:65 my prior message 1. CODEC type DA (digital to analog) input to specific memory type--electrical signature wave contigious storage, OR, 2. COCEC AD (analog to digital)input to DSP for compression, digital ready status words...written to memory by controller.

AD...Everything digital happens up stream the memory....the memory is simply a trapped electron electrical device that on or off to match the status words where the memory cells are programmed to be on or off representing the digital signature of a file.

DA...Everything digital happens up stream the memory....the memory is a special trapped electron electrical device having a verable voltage consideration of the cells,the memory cells are programmed at varable states on or off representing an electrical wave signature of a file.

The remainder of the disputed language requires that the device use only flash memory, not RAM or any other memory system, while engaging the CODEC, DSP (as applicable), and memory control functions, as well as storing the fully-manipulated data.

1. requires that the device use only flash memory, not RAM or any other memory system, while engaging the CODEC, DSP (as applicable)

(as applicable) = pick a Codec type

device = controller

The phrase is stating the device engage one of the digital issues, DA input or AD input to memory, and that the device use flash for the input....not using any of the others....

looks ok to me, however...

There's no one here that knows if this is a dispositive or positive consideration...

2. requires that the device use only flash memory, not RAM or any other memory system, while engaging , memory control functions,

device = controller...it engages the ROM where the API sits...

What memory controll functions.....the read---write of the flash?

IMO, the court is not focused on the removabe memory issue her?

There's no one here that knows if this is a dispositive or positive consideration...or what?

3. requires that the device use only flash memory, not RAM or any other memory system, while engaging, as well as storing the fully-manipulated data.

fully-manipulated data = pre processed to status word, or DA input electrical signature ready.

To me, this is saying the device use flash for storage, either condition... and not RAM or any other memory system.

looks ok to me, however...

There's no one here that knows if this is a dispositive or positive consideration

What might the defendants see as a positive for them in the deal?

IMO, not much

doni

New Message
Please login to post a reply