Free

Over the last few days I have poured over a number of exceedingly well researched posts giving compelling arguments, evidence and logic for why Judge Kreiger must have misunderstood or not fully understood our patent. All of it is so lucid and logical. I think you engineers are missing the point and, from my experience with engineers, will never get the point. If only women thought like men, the world would be a simpler place. I don't think this is about logic at all, at least not the line of reasoning virtually all of you are persuing. I don't think Judge Krieger will be persuaded by force of logic. I think the lady has an agenda. I have developed the perspective that she is a right wing ideologue who was appointed by George Bush because of her political views. Now don't jump on me for that statement, I am a conservative Republican who contributes to Tea Party Candidates.

If one reviews the comments by other lawyers on Robing Room, it appears that she has little sympathy for plaintiffs, underdogs, victims and piss ant companies( us) harassing the fine and successful companies (them). I think her mind was made up by the end of hearing (probably at the beginning) and she needed five months to clothe that opinion in a passable legal document. I believe her opinion was informed by her politics, not the arguments laid out so painstakingly by our attorneys. Now the naive may believe that they can overcome or alter her opinion by citing patent history and presenting irrefutable evidence that the presence RAM or ROM was clear in the original patent (ie she will be logical). My experience as a psychologist teaches me that she will be both arrogant and dogmatic, albeit superficially respectful. I believe we should try to move beyond Judge Krieger as soon as possible.

New Message
Please login to post a reply