Free
Message: Boy!?...Does this place need a shot of adrenaline or what?...
If you are cooking an exotic decent meal for the past 4 hours (4 years of DM life) and you are just ready to put the spoonful of food in your mouth and suddendly your neighbor tells you sorry neighbor you cannot eat the food this way because our ancestors used to eat it by hand , will you stop and toss the food away. no way common sense says you argue with him telling him my neighbor a hundred years ago before the invention of the spoon people used to eat by hand but now since the spoon was invented people started using the spoon. the point I am trying to make is DM will in 10 days respond to our judge saying Your Honor In our very humle opinion we think the court erred based on these facts and we want the court to reconsider its opinion or they will tell our Judge your Honor we think a higher court should decide what's what and then we can talk this over. IMVHO their is no way that DM will bail out , but they will come back stronger and armed with a better explanation based on the facts how our tech works. This is just my opinion and GLTA.
New Message
Please login to post a reply