Free

After reading and trying to absorb the outstanding posts of doni, sman, and SS I have not lost confidence that we can/will prevail in the final analysis. Of course, it is never good when your stock price is more than cut in half, but other than that the process is most likely going to be stretched out farther than we would have wished, I do not believe that our chances of success are any less than they were before the judge ruled. DM is clearly still on board(please no more speculation about them leaving or renegotiating their agreement with us) and has a strategic plan to move forward. Try to not lose sight of the fact that they are very smart guys, they did over a year of due diligence and in their final analysis decided to join our fight. They even put in numerical terms and felt that they had a 75% chance of success--which leaves a 25% chance of failure--I like those odds. It seems as though the judge may have painted herself into a corner on this one. It seems to me that DM felt they could prevail in the initial ruling, but if not they had a back up plan which will bring this thing full circle back to where we wanted to be in the first place. If some of the plaintiffs begin to realize this, offers to settle could be coming in the near future. Not predicting any specific stock prices in the future, but feel that those that panicked and sold on the most recent news will regret it. GLTAL

New Message
Please login to post a reply