Free
Message: RE: 18th carrier to go digE !!! gotta love that ! Tomeeek

RE: 18th carrier to go digE !!! gotta love that ! Tomeeek

posted on Aug 20, 2005 09:17PM
Outback/Outbackbudda..I really appreciate the reply, really!

I am just confused about the two different names..Guess it is not important, or is it? I do not do technical analysis but really appreciate those who are intelligent enough to do it!

Also, I apologize if you or your cousins are upset with me for some reason. Still not sure why as I have always tried to be polite to MOST!

I am not here for a quick pop (obviously). If edig becomes successful, it will be for the long run, in my life anyway!

I find a couple of boards really entertaining and at times, informative. If I had to guess, cause that is what I am betting on, Edig will improve dramatically in the next year!

But I think it will be on solid growth and expanding business, not on any hype, as occurred during the last final stages of the ``over-exuberant market``!

I agree with you that next month could be really important, but I do not look at it as a Spring/Summer/Fall thing.

I envision some fantastic potential here, as I blindy did in 1999..I hope it works out in the end for those of us who are left, including you, my friend.

One more thing..I read a book one time where they showed charts going back to the 1930`s. In that book they described several stocks that were down for many years and shot up..They called it an accumulation period..The companies were not doing well and then, well, shot up. I am hoping this for our little company. If it does not work out, oh well, but I have had an enormous amount of entertainment to compensate for my losses in the meantime!

Thanks, and GOOD LUCK!~ T.K.

New Message
Please login to post a reply