Free

Hello Lightsout,

Great post! You reminded me that I posted the following on 3/14/11, for what it was worth then or is now. The relationship/arrangement, if there is one, between edig/EDIG and Samsung has never been made even remotely clear/public. In fact, it has been beyond muddy. Why is that, perhaps there will be a clarification at the SHM, or perhaps there is no reason, but somehow I feel there is and the secret will be kept? (I wish I had added a question of this nature to Dischino's submitted list, but I didn't think of it at the time) We'll see. It will also be interesting too see what role/announcements EDIG plays in the SHM, especially since the tele-conference last March, and no EDIG PR/news/website since.

When this whole shadowed thing started with Samsung, I had thoughts that Samsung should buy edig, and take control of '774, '737, and the rest of the Flash R portfolio. The other "bigs" would have really hated/feared it. I still don't think it is out of the question, but considering the way things have gone to this point, they have no choice but to wait for the final court ruling results, and the separate and probably distant results of the re-exams.

Thanks again for your post, and I wish the best fortune for all,

Spec...

Nunally & Nunchi

posted on Mar 14, 11 05:37PM Use the IP Check tool [?]

Hello all, Its been awhile.

When listening to the WC and heard Nunchi I immediately thought "hmmm..., sounds like way too much of a coincidence to me." I have also noticed that an earlier post by Jackco... was the only one to pick up on it a little bit heretofore. I actually thought, "Wow, they'll be all over this."

Anyways, here are my thoughts: Nun = Nun, ally can mean, according to F&W, "1. To connect by some relationship or bond..., 2. to enter into an alliance; become allied...", chi (Google) is a form of measurement, study, and/or philosophy, and other related stuff, depending upon the culture. Put this together with Korea, and that Samsung has used/is using the term/word Nunchi, and put this further together with edig's unknown relationship with Samsung, past & perhaps present, and what do you get. Hmmm...

At first I thought, perhaps just an attempt at a clever play-on-words, propably on edig's part. But the more I looked at it, I thought Hmmm...

Of course this all speculation, and that's it for now. I wish us all a favorable MH, fortune, and we'll see whatelse transpires perhaps before the MH.

I couldn't resist posting this. Thanks,

Spec...

New Message
Please login to post a reply