Free

They usually do a Power Point Presentation narrated by Falk, and I suspect this time Nunally will offer ditto of whatever he can to update us regarding the Inno Grp, status of NUNCHI, patent filings etc. As of the Q, 7 patents were filed but "under the radar". 4 or more yet to be filed. Then there's the encryption thingy that is about 5 years into the making???

Q&A was usually RP's gig, although Fred fields a few questions too, so now it will probably be his gig and Nunally some fill in. Nunally not being an employee (yet...my future gut feeling) Falk mostly likely will take the Q&A lead...JMO.

Unless Falk/Nunally throw up a slide that surprises us big time, these meetings are not that exciting, but the Q&A can get pretty interesting. Lets remember we have 20 questions submitted that many but not all will get addressed directly or indirectly as they did during the 3/14 webcast. Then I posted a Falk statement to me a while back which said, "he and Pat are considering a webcast/podcast shortly after the SHM." Why I ask? OK....?

I will certainly have something to post and I know a few who told me they are coming who will do same that day or the next. I think many of us get a little too worked up before a SHM event then get disappointed, so I have learned to temper the emotions a bit.

If the Lightsout post produces fruit, bring out the champagne!

Not holding my breath on that one.

New Message
Please login to post a reply