Free

I can't sleep.

I thought edig's only hope of reasonable success from the beginning of my involvement, was '774, and whatever related patents that came into play, '737, 170, etc. Now colasr has me thinking on a whole new and different plane. If what I am thinking is so, it explains how when Woody invented HSS about 20 yrs ago, his most innovative innvention (IMO), now obviously matured. And, his his long relationship with Pat N/now EDIG (Nunnaly/Nunchi?), formally with PTSC, a Woody company. And Woody's long relationship with Norris Comm/now edig, and ATC, now known as Rilan (sp?) might be all coming together, and very unexpectedly so, big time. And together with the probable, albeit delayed success, of '774 et al, really big time.

If what I/we am/are thinking is so, it will change the audio world as we know it. I would guess it is going to make even Apple jealous/mad. If this turns out to be so next week, Congrat's to Woody, Samsung, edig, EDIG/PN, and to us! And, perhaps FF isn't what we often thought he was. Perhaps he was just wisely holding his cards tight to the vest. RP and his departure is a whole different question to be debated later. In any case, he has lot's of stock/options.

Good night all,

Spec...

New Message
Please login to post a reply